(with somewhat sincere apologies to Leiber/Stoller)
I told her that I was a flop with chicks.
I’ve been disgraced since 1996.
She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign.
She said what you need is Love Potion number 9.
It's Smallville - land of the meteor freaks and home of the question: "Where were you the day the meteors fell?" ('cause, yeah, that's pretty much going to tell us what freaky power you have!). It's not that hard to believe someone has the power to make people forget all their sexual experiences. Whether it's a potion, a spell, or something else weirdly imaginative, go for it. You have the power to make Lex believe he's a virgin again. What does he do? Who will his first time be this time? The quarterback of the football team? That perky blonde who keeps disrupting his plans? Or maybe that dark-haired seventeenth century
Is Lex a natural? Is he hopelessly shy and awkward? And is there a good reason he's "a flop with chicks"? (GAY!!)
General Rules - well, they're more like Guidelines really:
1) For this challenge, Lex needs to actually forget all of his sexual skills and experiences. He can get his memory back later if you want, but there's got to be something that makes him forget - potion? spell? new Kryptonite? electro-shock therapy? Convenient Head Trauma? Be creative.
2) The major point of this entire community is to get Lex laid, so that should happen during the course of the story. Lex MUST be a virgin - now, that term is certainly up for debate, but I'm sure you'll figure out something.
3) Pairing can be slash or het.
4) Any length, any rating.
5) Please post your completed story to the community using an LJ cut. Please include title, author, pairing, rating, and a summary including any warnings (i.e. spoilers). Stories can be archived elsewhere after the deadline has passed.
6) Deadline for posting stories to the community: June 15, 2006
Grab the lotion, mix up that potion, and find some loving for our newly virginal Lex!
Questions, comments, or suggestions for future challenges ... let Lacey know. And be sure to spread the word to all the writers you know. Please drop a note in the comments if you're planning to participate. Thanks!